Wednesday 14 September 2011

Concrete jungle where dreams are made of.......

New York.............sadly not me, but my daughter is off to the big apple in the morning for a few days. She asked me to make her a new iPad case to take with her so I spent a while designing and making her one.
She has wanted to go there for years and her boyfriend surprised her with a ticket for them both to go.
He gave her a box and inside was the biggest Granny Smith apple you've ever seen. The only trouble was she didn't get the clue and he ended up having to tell her!


I've added it to my NOTHS shop if you fancy one with your name on.

4 comments:

  1. Wow your things really are so lovely, I still can't get over how well you 'write' I'm sure these will sell really wel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ipad case looks gorgeous, everything sewn so perfect and neat. If I had an ipad I'd be interested in getting myself one..!

    Ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, lucky girl! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! (Wish I had an ipad and one of your covers to go with it of course!)

    ReplyDelete