Wednesday 11 April 2012

Winners!


I really must find out how to use a number generator but in the meantime I'll use pen and paper!



All the names go into a gorgeous Pip studio bowl and the first name out is......


Saskia!

The cupcake case is all yours!

Well done you. 

Please can you email me with your address. 

Thank you.

Second name.........


Amanda from Amanda Makes!

Well done to you.
The FAB lolly case is yours!

Please can I have your address too!


I hope you all had a lovely Easter break.

I will be back soon with another giveaway so pop back soon!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great giveaway Gina and congratulations to Amanda and Saskia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I'm doing the happy dance this very moment. Thank you so very much, Gina! I'm on cloud nine even more when I think of becoming the owner of this cute cute cupcake design of yours. I think all your designs are ADORABLE! Woohoo, you totally made my evening. Off to grab another huge cup of green tea to celebrate, raising it to you.
    I will email you my mailing address, do have a lovely evening, the sweetest dreams under the starry night and a wonderful Thursday ahead, sweet Gina.
    Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can not believe my eyes! How lucky am I? Gina, thank you so much! I'll email my addy over to you! Can't believe I'll have another Rosie Bull lovely!I enjoy my phone cover and brooch very much. Thank you for your lovely comment...yes I'm very happy about it too! We've been so miserable apart and I'm thrilled that he feels the same and that he's prepared to hang on for me.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting my name forward for the final choice. Congratulations to the winners! I envy you...perhaps next time!? Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Just wanted to say that I received the iPad cover that I bought from your site and it's great. My mother will love that you personalised it specially for her. I'm sure that you have a winner there!! joan

    ReplyDelete