Friday 12 October 2012

Thank Crunchie it's Friday


I say thank Crunchie it's Friday but I know I wont have much of a weekend as I've so much work to do. It's not long until the notonthehighstreet.com Christmas Gift Guide is out and I've been getting prepared for it since April, would you believe!

I've had a very busy two weeks.....I think some people are doing their Christmas shopping early!

Anyway on to more important things......the winner of my last bag giveaway.


As usual, in the old fashioned way, all the names written out...




In to the new little bowl I picked up in Waitrose yesterday





                                                                     And the winner is.....

                                                                    Pembrokeshire Lass!

Please email me your details and I'll pop it in the post to you on Monday.


Thank you to everyone for entering, I'll do another giveaway next week before the mad Christmas rush begins!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner.
    Did Waitrose ever get back to you about the bunting?
    Enjoy your weekend whatever you do.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much. Ill email you my address straight away. What a lovely bag.....I'm just so fortunate! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great giveaway Gina and congratulations to Pembrokeshire Lass!!
    I love your new bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to the winner and great to hear you've been busy with orders, mine have also picked up....maybe people are spreading the shopping out this year? Good luck with the the catalogue coming out, you'll be rushed off your feet then! Bethx (thelinencat)

    ReplyDelete