Sunday 5 September 2010

Stay at home Sunday

I realise my posts are like buses at the moment. You don't see one for ages then the all come at once!
I've had a stay at home day today. Well, that is apart from a 2 mile brisk walk this morning. I'm trying hard to do some exercise as I don't do any and I realise it's about time I did.
When I got home I was in a cooking/baking mood. I prefer baking to cooking. In fact I LoVe baking. I could make cakes and biscuits all day long.
I started by making some soup for me to take to work tomorrow. I found this recipe on a blog a while ago but I can't remember where.
Anyway, it's very easy.
Fresh or tinned tomatoes,

one or two onions, a jar, tin or fresh peppers, chilli powder, water, tomato puree and bring it to the boil.
Simmer for 15 mins and when it's cool liquidise. Yum!

I recently bought the cook book that accompanies the BBC2 show, 'The Great British Bake Off' and there is a lovely recipe for jam tarts in it.




I thought I'd make them to take in to work tomorrow but unless a few people are off ill there wont be enough to go round as my husband keeps eating them!

Next it was jewellery making time.
Someone at work had commented on a pair of earrings I was wearing so i thought I'd make some more.




Along with some rings,
And of course a cupcake ring!

If you are interested in anything please leave me a message and I'll contact you. I have lots of other colours available too.

They are £5 each (rings or earrings) including P&P











No comments:

Post a Comment