Saturday 4 September 2010

Summer loving!

Hello again!
I'm very sorry for the long silence, I didn't mean to be away this long but you know how it is.
Well, I hope you have all had a lovely summer and are those of you who have school aged children, are settling back in to some kind of routine.
Getting up on time on Wednesday morning to go back to work was not easy!
So what did we get up to in the holidays? Well here we go..............

Firstly, photos of the FaNtaStiC Red Arrows. We are very lucky living where we do here on the south coast that we have our very own free air show on the seafront every summer and I never tire of watching the planes.
This year my daughter and I were collecting for the local hospice and were ask to stand next to the RAF tent!! Well ladies, someone had to do it!!

My husband and I went away for a couple of days towards the end of the holidays to Stratford- upon -Avon and on the way we stopped off at Warwick castle. It was, as you can see, a beautiful day and what a lovely castle it was too.


Sorry this photo is here twice but I knew if I tried to delete it I would delete the whole lot and that my friends would make me very angry!








We watched jousting...........



We climbed to the top of the tower...............














And I took my favourite photo of the whole summer!



This view doesn't look real. Fancy living there......how lovely.




Shakespeare's birth place..........



Beautiful houses.............





A leisurely trip up the river.............





"Auntie Em, Auntie Em!"............




We watched this man painting himself silver on the pavement and put his wig and hat on. I have no idea how it's possible for anyone to stand still that long!
I can't wait for the next half term to come along. I'm sure it wont take that long!


I have just placed an order for some business cards from Moo.com and here's a couple of photos that I used for the front of them. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished item.






I've been very busy with orders and I need to pop off now and finish a big one I had in the other day.
Thank you for popping by and I'll try not to leave it so long till I next post!

















4 comments:

  1. Fabulous post! I love all your photos. The Red Arrows are always a show stopper - I love them too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, weather wise, we picked the wrong day to go to the Air Show! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My paternal Grandmother grew up in Warwick Castle apparently! Wasn't she lucky? Like the look of that embroidery! Can't wait to see the final results! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. I love those pics you've got for you've got for your business cards.

    Roll on the next holidays!

    ReplyDelete