Thursday 9 June 2011

A jolly jolly!

I took a day off today, something I've not done in a while. It all seems to be work,work,work at the moment which is good but let's face it we all need a break.
So, I went with a friend to The Midsummer Fair in Kent.
Now the weather here recently has been lovely. Lots of sun and not a lot of rain. Today's forecast was sun and showers but there was definitely more showers than rain and this was the reason I didn't get my camera out!
The fair is on for the next three days and if you're in the area it's worth a visit. There are marquees with lots of vintage goodies and bits and pieces, oh and lots of people selling food!
I couldn't resist these fake Ranunculus, the colours are amazing. I wish I'd bought more.

Some are in a vase indoors and some are in the vase in my car!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds as though you've had a lovely day off. Your Ranunculus are look really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing day out!

    ReplyDelete