Thursday 28 October 2010

'I'll try and do a proper post with photos during half term', that's what remember saying but It's just not going to happen.
Well who wants to see photos of a sewing machine......a very nice sewing machine......a VERY reliable (fingers crossed) sewing machine........a newly serviced sewing machine.

I have sat at my sewing machine for the past I don't know how many days and I'm loving every minute of it. Yes, the orders are still flooding in and I keep thinking I'll wake up one day and it will all have been a dream.
I will be back soon with photos I promise.

Back to the day job on Monday for a rest!

I hope you're all having a fab week x

PS, Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on the last post. I'm sorry I can't reply to you all individually at the moment but as soon as Santa has been, normal service will resume!

1 comment:

  1. Hello to my favourite Sewing Tycoon! I'm signing my lease on Monday (hopefully) so will be in touch then to add to your Christmas Rush! Loads of love, chickadee! Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete