Tuesday 5 October 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I met a friend for coffee and cake after work today, naughty but nice!

We went to a farm shop just around the corner from where we work. It's a really lovely place where all the produce looks delicious.
They sell jars of jam, chutney, fresh meat, cakes, bread and all things yummy!
Outside were trailers with hundreds and I mean hundreads of pumpkins,
all shapes..........
and sizes...........

and colours.

Oh how I LoVe the colours.
The rich oranges and greens.
Halloween, here we come!








5 comments:

  1. What absolutely gorgeous photos! It must have been a wonderful sight! Thank you for sharing.
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this time of year!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos! I grow most of the varieties above, but only a couple of each so my 'display' is pretty pathetic in comparison, we keep them on the windowsill in our hallway over Autumn/Winter until we eat them and it does cheer me each time I pass :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This is the first time I have come across your blog and I love your designs. off for a read through now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Just popping by to make a link to you

    ReplyDelete