Saturday 7 May 2011

Lazy Sunday

Last Sunday afternoon we decided to pack a picnic and go to the seafront for a while. It was quite windy but we found a sheltered spot by the side of the pitch and putt and had an hour or so sitting, watching, wondering.


This butterfly caught my eye. It was a tiny vivid blue, forget-me-not colour, although the photo doesn't do the colour justice. No idea of it's name, but probably knowing me, very common but I'd never seen one before.
It was very peaceful, so much so that a baby bunny thought it safe enough to pop out from behind the bushes. He is there I promise!

Hope you were able to make the most of the sunshine seeing as we've woken up to rain this morning!

1 comment:

  1. I can see the little bunny! You take amazing close-up photos - I can never seem to get that kind of clarity (I am gonna blame it on my camera!).

    ReplyDelete