Monday 20 February 2012

Another new bag.


I spent yesterday afternoon making a bag. I got the pattern from the brilliant 'Mollie Makes' magazine. I got the fabric about 6 months ago and had forgotten I'd got it. When I saw the pattern I knew it was a bag for me. I love messenger bags, I find them the easiest to carry as they don't hurt my shoulder. Like most women, my bag is like Mary Poppins carpet bag, full of everything and weighs a ton!
I've got another one half made out of 'Cath' fabric and I'll show and tell when it's done.

Ps......Don't forget to enter my giveaway in my last post.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely bag!
    Is the pattern in the current issue?? I'd like to have a go myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill, it's in issue 10 and is really easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that pattern but like you hadn't got around to using it (in fact I haven't made any of the kits that have come with Mollie Makes either does that make me a bad crafter, lazy or busy??) Anyway having seen your bag I am off to hunt out my copy and have a go!
    Thanks for the reminder
    Pene

    ReplyDelete