Saturday 1 July 2017

I'M BACK!

I honestly do not know where those past three years have gone. I know I said I was going to blog more back then and that never happened, but this time I'm back for good!


For those of you who followed me back then, thank you for hanging around and those of you who are just joining me....welcome!


Let me tell you a bit about myself.


My name is Gina and I live on the south coast of England about 5 miles from the Eastbourne. I am married and have two grown up children.

In 2010 I gave up my job as a teaching assistant to fulfil my lifelong dream of running my own business doing what I love most.....sewing!

I have a shop on notonthehighstreet.com, an Etsy shop and you can also find me on Instagram and Facebook as rosiebull designs.

I make personalised glasses cases, pincushions, travel bags, sewing bags, project bags and brooches, to name but a few. I love to knit (I have just taught myself to knit socks which I'll talk more about in another post) and I crochet a bit. I generally love most crafts and always have.

I'm very lucky to have a dedicated workroom which is a very bright and colourful space. We moved to a show house 4 years ago and the pencil wallpaper was already on the wall in the room that was to become my workroom. I must admit I couldn't have been happier!




I've filled the room with as much colour as I could to make it a happy place to work.










I was taught to sew by my mum when I was young and would spend hours sitting by her side watching her sew on her Singer machine. She would make clothes for me and my dolls and that is where my love for sewing began. I named my business after her. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll pop back soon!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment