Friday 2 April 2010

Do it for real this time.



I started this blog last year and never really got to grips with it, so i've decided to start again and do it properly this time, well try anyway.
It's strange writing things down not knowing if it will ever get read but i guess we all have to start somewhere.
I love sewing and have been doing quite a lot lately for a new venture (more of that soon). It's quite daunting but exciting at the same time. I find it frustrating that i'm not able to sew when i want to because the day job gets in the way! Easter hols are here now and i plan to do lots. My day job is a Teaching Assistant in a primary school, which i have done for more than 13 years but i feel the time is right to push my creative side and hopefully make that my full time job. We'll wait and see.
The sun is shining down here on the south coast but with black clouds looming i don't think it's going to last long. I took at trip to the coast yesterday with my daughter to take a few shots of some new bags i've been making. I just couldn't seem to get good shots indoors, which i found very frustrating! The sun was shining but it was bitterly cold. The photos came out much better so it looks like a trip there is needed every time a new item is made. I love being down by the coast so that's good news!
It's been good chatting and if you feel like adding a comment i'd be very pleased to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment